Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right. If you have suspicious, consider some of the following and be as impartial as possible.
Have you noticed a:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work or not wants to go alone
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list (this is a record of web sites visited) contains unusual sites
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail account
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
You may also want to consider reviewing your spouse’s credit card bills.
A cheating husband…
- Is no longer interested in sex, or he/she makes excuses for its infrequency.
- Starts to request kinky or other erotic sexual activity (behavior) that you’ve never done before, including watching porn
- Shows a “new talent” in the bedroom (that they might have learned from the individual with whom they’ve been cheating)
- Appears reluctant to kiss you, or show affection toward you.
- Criticizes you for showing him attention.
- Continues giving poor excuses for why he is not in the mood to make love.
The following are possible indications of a cheating husband, says Ed Pankau
- Hair gets longer
- Clothes get flashier
- Changes cologne
- Boxer shorts become bikini underwear
- Joins a health club
- Starts a diet