Posted in Funny Pics, tagged bikes, Cars, donkey, drivers, humor, lorries, overloaded, pics, stupid, trucks, vans on January 6, 2010 |
Leave a Comment »
Not Far now
Car Boot sale Sunday
Wonky The Donkey
Ok just One more Move up !
Jaws 8 i think were goin a need a bigger boat ?
Did you Shut the door!
The only Taxi in Town
I said One more Bag
Tesco Free Bus only on thursdays
He was a stones throw away
Animal welfare under cover
im not sure which one was yours
I spy with my little eye !
dont laugh its know as art
i no thats how it should work but try telling them !
I need a bag for my tractor
Wheres nan ? in the back
spring ! Onions
Far too heavy!
Read Full Post »
Posted in Cars, Funny Pics, tagged accidents, asda, bikes, bridge, Cars, coach, crane, crash, funny, humor, lanes, lorries, maxi, narrow, rivers, roads, sandbanks, sat nav, scania truck, signs, stop, stupid drivers, tesco, tom tom, transport, turn back, vans, vehicles, vw golf, wrong way on January 5, 2010 |
1 Comment »
Sat-nav feels like state-of-the-art technology, but it’s a century since the first auto-navigation device was invented and, there are fears such systems are starting to erode local knowledge.
Ring Ring ! Hello , hi could you tell me where my delivery is ?
Sat-nav blunder sends Asda van crashing down narrow footpath , and he’s not on his own!
Despite the Edenfield path being about three foot wide and surrounded by dense foliage, the driver seemingly ignored common sense and instead blindly followed his electronic directions.
Check out the SAT NAV files …..
- First ever SAT NAV
- Too Late !
- Sorry couldn’t resit this One!
- Somewhere in Snowdonia ” Of all the scenarios I had dreamt up before the off of things going wrong, one of the worst actually happened today- the sat nav started playing up, turning itself on and off repeatedly”.
- A bride feared she had been jilted after a sat-nav blunder left her groom struck in a narrow country lane.
- The latest satnav blunder is pointing hundreds of drivers to a bridge that has never existed. via mail-online
- A LORRY driver got stranded for seven hours in a muddy field after his Sat Nav sent him down a country lane on a “short cut” through Snowdonia.
- Eyes on the road!
- A Swedish couple seeking the golden beaches of the Italian island of Capri were disappointed when their GPS navigation system led them 400 miles off course, landing them instead in the industrial northern town of Carpi.
- No need for SAT NAV
- Crash and Carry
- Told You!
- “Not a Golf, But like a Golf, but a hatchback”
- Maxi Damage!
- Its round the back Dear !
- well dont just stand there ! get me out
- Do a u turn , and less of the back chat !
- I cant plug it in !
Read Full Post »